Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back from the Berlin Trip...

I'm back! I got back on Friday but it takes a while to get all these pics together from different sources. What can I say? Berlin is awesome. I love the city, as always. Of course, it was nice to be able to freely converse with the locals without a language barrier. Now I'm back in Denmark and can't understand anything again :( . Oh well, back to the drawing board...

Here are pics!

okay you know what? that's way too many pics.....

...go check them out here on my FLICKR account.

and here some youtube vids...

these two are at the top of the parliament building





this one is of mario and I running through the jewish memorial commemorating all the jews that died in the holocaust

2 comments:

Classy People Doing Classy Things said...

Dude--who are the babes in the pictures--Sena?? I'm coming dude--just hold on haha. And by the way the new Alter Bridge CD comes out this Tuesday and the song is Blackbird is amazing. Check it out

Unknown said...

I love the video were you guys are running through the memorial. Wow, that's a really cool place! I mean... not to sound insensitive or anything... =\

:P